Sunday, February 15, 2009

Getting Better

Missouri is going better than the first day. Yesterday I swam the 50 free and the 100 back. I made both of them back to finals at night and was really happy about getting another chance to swim. I ended up going faster in both of them at night. I went from a 23.70 to a 23.67 in the 50 free and from 59.3 to a 59.0 in the 100 back.

I just tried to keep my head up and swim my own race. This morning I swam the 100 free and went 51.9. Going into finals I am ranked 14th. I look to swim faster tonight and end the meet on a good note.

3 comments:

Donna Binkholder said...

That's really amazing!! Congrats! You must have been really feeling it when you were racing. Props to you.

Anonymous said...

That´s really good....:)
Congratulations and good luck with everything else.

Miss B said...

Are you going to any of the other grand prix meets


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com