Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flyin' High at 41,000 feet



Currently I'm sitting on a private jet with Bob Bowman, Michael Phelps, Cullen Jones and Dara Torres. We're at 41,000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean. Last night at the ESPYS was incredible! I met so many amazing people...the likes of Mike Tyson, Jeremy Piven, Donald Driver, Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rodgers, Kent Desormeaux, Evander Holyfield etc. Leterally it was out of control. I will post a longer blog in the next few days when I get some more time...also with lots of pictures.

Dara is now talking on the phone, Michael is playing online poker across from me. I was just up talking to the pilots as they explained all the instruments to me and where we are. We have a personal steward who just brought me freshly made oatmeal with all the toppings. Oh and I had a chicken salad sandwich when I woke up that was outstanding!!! Now he's making me an egg-white omelet with spinach, feta cheese, ham and some other veggies.

We flew from LA to Minneapolis in order refuel. We all slept for about the first six hours of the flight...now we're just living it up baby!!!!

5 comments:

Kait W. said...

I'm totally JEALOUS!!!! But you definately deserve it :) Thanks for keeping us updated! I love your almost constant twitter updates! Good luck in Rome!!!!!

Whitney said...

Hahaha, you sound like a kid at Christmas!

Mark Gale said...

Love the pics!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you all. Pics are cool. I look forward to checking out the show Sunday night. It 'should have be live though, imho. ;o)

Garrett said...

haha yeah I've been trying to keep the tweets coming!

I was like a kid on Christmas haha

Glad y'all like the pics:)


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com