Thursday, June 25, 2009

400 Free Relay Nominated for ESPY AWARD...GO VOTE!!!

It's official...Our 400 Free Relay from the Beijing Olympics has been nominated for an ESPY Award!!! We are in the category of 'Best Moment':) The contest is heavily based upon fan voting. Please show your support and go to the link below and vote for us. This only takes a couple minutes and trust me when I say Jason, Michael, Cullen and I will all greatly appreciate it! Thanks for all of the continued support:)

VOTE HERE!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That rocks! You got my vote! Thanks for pointing out the site... forgot that the ESPY's were coming up and open for votes. (BONUS for me: My alma mater is up for BEST UPSET! SWEET!) You're an inspiration, man. Love that you let us peek into your world. Thank you for that.


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com