Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Quick Update Post Taping

The past two days have been spent standing in front of cameras. The content has been cooking demonstrations and talking about living a healthy lifestyle through better nutrition. The first day I was literally on my feet for about eight hours, with only about 40 minutes break for lunch. By the end of the first day my voice was fading and my knees were killing me. In addition I busted my butt both mornings in the weight-room, running and swimming. I just wanted to give y'all a quick update on what's been going on. Soon I will receive pictures from the taping and will post a more detailed blog.

3 comments:

ThankfuLL Creations said...

Thats great though! Cooking and getting to workout... u live my wannabe life! :-D

Eric Teske said...

who knew it could be so much work! and you have to smile and be fun the whole time and act like your legs don't ache.

Alton said...

Does your physical experience in front of the camera qualify Rachel Ray or Gia as an athlete ?


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com