Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More White House Pics

Here are some more pictures from the White House visit...
Posing at the news conference podium, right before I addressed the nation...ya right:P
Shawn, Nastia and I in the map room of the White House where we shot the video with Barney. This is the room where Eisenhower planned the D-Day invasion.
Barney, Ms. Beasley and I just chillin' at the White House...nothin' out of the ordinary hahaha
This is the picture I told you about...unfortunately Bush Baby isn't looking at the camera:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what wonderful experience!

Rosie said...

I love this picture of you and the dog! It looks like you had a great time.

Garrett said...

it was a wonderful experience...the dogs were so cute!

Sarah said...

Bush Baby...ha...what a cool experience...are you back in Texas and back into the pool??

Garrett said...

I am back in Texas and it is wonderful. There is no place like the Lone Star State! Today was my third day of swimming...I almost forgot how boring it is hahaha


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com