Friday, October 17, 2008

Twitter

Last night I became a Twitterer! Twitter is essentially a way for people to keep tabs on each other.

I can now be told on my computer or phone when my friends or family make status updates. The status updates give me a short blurb about what they are doing. You can all follow me on Twitter too! I will probably 'Twitter' more often than I will update my blog given the ease of updating. I can Twitter via my Blackberry.

If you would like to track me on Twitter my username is G_WeberGale.

8 comments:

Bill said...

Welcome to Twitter. Be sure to check your @replies to find people who have said something directly to you. Hope Texas beats the Tigers tonight.

Garrett said...

Thanks for the tip...

Mark Gale said...

Updates are called "tweets." People also say, "I'm going to tweet."

Sarah said...

Hey! I do not know how to become a Twitterer-HELP! I have a Blackberry too. BUT I can assure you even though I'm from Missouri I am rooting for the Horns tonight!

Garrett said...

I did a lot of tweets yesterday then! haha

to become a twitterer just go to twitter.com and sign up.

Sarah said...

Well that was some stoming Texas gave Mizzou...I was NOT a popular person at the party I attended full of Mizzou people...I am from Missouri, but I didn't go to Mizzou so I rooted for the Horns...no one was real happy about that. : ) haha.

Garrett said...

haha that's funny...I'm happy you represented the Horns. Just tell'em, "Don't mess with the bull or you'll get hooked!"

Sarah said...

Haha-I believe I said something to the effect of "Mess with the bull-you get the horns." Straight out of the movie "Breakfast Club". Again-I was told to "lock it up amd go sit down." : )


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com